Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Getting started...

Wow...blogging...who would have thought. I figured that since I have been writing alot recently I might as well put some random thoughts on paper...well, on code. How about a sample Chris? Sure, why the hell not!



Recently hollywood types have announced plans to send remakes of Total recall and The Neverending Story our way. Does anybody else see something wrong here? I know that there are plenty of people out there who have new and brilliant ideas to be made into films. Still, there seems to be this idea in the uper eschelon of hollywood that like remakes and that they are good. More often then not they aren't. Case in point...horror remakes usually suck. They up the gore, drop the story and skim on the acting. Isn't that right Eli Roth? Yeah, I know you haven't remade anything but thats the recipe for all your crap...

So thats a taste of things to come. My mind spills out frequently I just have to organize them and get them on this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment